A reputable Islamic School (Primary school) located in Afromedia, Ojo. Lagos State is currently recruiting graduates within these qualifications (NCE, HND, B.Ed, B.Sc.) in relevant fields and with fairly work experience (2 – 5 years) to fill the positions of:
- PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADMASTER (3yrs of experience)
- CLASSROOM TEACHERS PRIMARY SCHOOL
NB: Applicant with ability to read Qur’an fluently, speak classical Arabic and a certificate of T.R.C.N will be given an advantage.
- To oversee all activities going on in the school.
- To manage the resources of the school in providing quality education to the pupils.
- Create and manage data base for the pupils.
- To monitor and offer advice on the developments of the school.
- To give accurate reports to the proprietor/board of proprietors as and when due.
- To monitor and improve the Islamic and moral practices of the pupils.
- Ability to improve your islamic knowledge at no cost if applicant is willing.
- Conducive working environment.
- More experience will be acquired in the professional working environment.
- And many more.
- Must have managerial skills with experience. for the Head Master role
- Must be a Male for the Head Master role
- Must be a resident in Afromedia,Ojo Lagos State.
- Must be ready to learn new things in teaching world.
- Must have the capacity to work under little or no supervision.
Interested applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail and kindly indicate your WhatsApp contact in the email.
All Entries Of CV Are Expected On Or Before 31st September, 2020.