- Organizing driving lessons and instructing students on car control, defensive driving strategies, handling emergencies, driving in adverse conditions and ensuring auto safety for the purpose of developing driving skills and upgrading their knowledge pertaining the rules of the road.
- Prepare teaching materials, documents, and variety of manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and documenting students’ progress
- Being a guide to the student and helping the students in situations that may arise on the road
- Preparing students for emergency and increase their knowledge on National Highway Code
- Attracting new business and support sales/Marketing activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the school.
- Graduates of any field
- A valid driving license and excellent driving ability.
- A minimum of 5 years unblemished driving experience
- A calm personality with good communication skill
- Good level of patience and skills in dealing with difficult learners.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the title and location as the subject of the mail.