Requirements for Admission Officer
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BEd/BSc, PGD or Master’s Degree an additional advantage.
- Perform general office duties such as answering telephone inquiries, filing, mail, spreadsheets, and journal entries on a daily basis
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the school management
- Attending meetings; recording and distributing minutes
- Act as liaison between the community, the school and other internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate appropriate documents for communication between schools
- Maintain and oversee all record keeping for students
- Adhere to rigorous student and staff confidentiality protocols in all circumstances
- Act as first point-of-contact to callers, relay messages, and transfer calls as appropriate
- Arrange conferences, meetings and travel reservations for administrative personnel both using school resources and out-of-school arrangements
- Handle visitor inquiries and direct them to the appropriate person according to their needs
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Conduct tours of the school
- Plan and coordinate all school office events – Entrance exams, GTKU, Alumni Events
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail, other materials and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Set up, maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other materials.
- Be empathetic and sociable
- Ability to be highly diplomatic
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
- Excellent at written and oral communication as well as presentation
- Ensure that the school operates in a consistently organized manner every day
- Able to maintain records with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work with frequent interruptions
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and phone systems and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications
- Manage all bus related responsibilities ( bus administration)
- Organize pick up and drop off of students from airport
- Prepare contractors’ payment schedule
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org