Locations: Maiduguri, Borno & Mubi, Adamawa (Choose your Preferred Location)
Department: Atiku Center (Livelihoods Intervention Project)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment (Temporary)
Duration: Six (6) Months
Summary of Position
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is tasked with the responsibility of monitoring, evaluation, and maintenance of all projects.
- He /She will designs and implements a comprehensive strategic monitoring and evaluation plan for the livelihood project with a view to ensure that all required data is available to support all center activities including development courses, volunteer activities and community outreach initiatives.
- The position coordinates directly with other staff of the project and community members to gather required information in line with the policies and procedures of the project.
- B.Sc in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics with three (3) years M & E experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and computer knowledge (web base recruitment strategies will serve as a plus).
- Significant relevant experience, preferably in a secondary or post-secondary academic setting.
- Intermediate to expert level competence with MS Office and database applications.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Academic expertise, administrative experience and marketing skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to make clear, timely decisions.
Other Requirements, Abilities for the Position:
- Good understanding of the challenge and significance of building a new Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development center
- Should have the ability to interact effectively with student, alumni, high school teachers and university staff.
- Dynamic and innovative personality.
- Mastering more than one language.
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: email@example.com
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.