Locations: Maiduguri, Borno & Mubi , Adamawa (Choose your Preferred Location)
Department: Atiku Center (Livelihoods Intervention Project)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment (Temporary)
Duration: Six (6) Months
Summary of Position
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Results and Learning Specialist is tasked with the responsibility of monitoring, evaluation, and maintenance of all livelihood intervention projects, applied research and grant writing data to support the program initiative.
- The position designs and implements a comprehensive strategic monitoring and evaluation plan for the center with a view to ensure that all required data is available to support all project activities including development courses, volunteer activities and community outreach initiatives.
- The position coordinates directly with staff assistants, project managers, to gather required information in the performance of their duties. The position reports directly to the grants administrator.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics/ Economics from a recognized tertiary institution with three (3) or seven (7) years’ experience in monitoring projects respectively.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and computer knowledge (web base recruitment strategies will serve as a plus).
- Significant relevant experience, preferably in a secondary or post-secondary academic setting.
- Intermediate to expert level competence with MS Office and database applications.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Academic expertise, administrative experience and marketing skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to make clear, timely decisions.
Other Requirements, Abilities for the Position:
- Good understanding of the challenge and significance of building a new Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development center
- Should have the ability to interact effectively with student, alumni, high school teachers and university staff.
- Dynamic and innovative personality.
- Mastering more than one language.
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: email@example.com
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.