March 23, 2019
Aptech Computer Education in Lagos in need of Microsoft .NET / C# Trainer.
- Computer Science Graduates with NYSC discharged certificate, 1 to 2 years experience.
- Candidate must be having the fundamental knowledge of C, C++, .NET, C# programming, Visual Studio. International certified Microsoft (MCP / MCTS) candidate will be given more preference.
- Candidates with additional certifications in other IT technologies than stated above will be preferred. IT training experience of more than 2 years will be an advantage. Candidates having less than 1 year of training experience will be considered for a ‘Trainee’ position.
- Candidates must be dynamic, technically oriented, possess excellent communication skills and be willing to work on weekends.
The position offers a challenge of working with major international IT brands and offers a competitive salary package, starting from N 850,000 p.a., performance based incentives, continuous training and an exciting long term career.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport photograph within to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After initial screening, short-listed applicants must qualify technical tests before being recruited.
- As the position is based at Lagos & Abuja, candidates residing currently in Lagos & Abuja will be given preference.