March 15, 2019
BIS (British International School) in need of Physics Teacher.
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and positive teacher, who is able to work as part of a team and motivate others.
- He/She will be expected to teach Physics to Cambridge (CIE) IGCSE and AS/A Level, Previous experience in delivering British curriculum is essential.
- Experience in an International School setting is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should contact the “HR Department” by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Job Description and person specification. Those documents will be emailod to the candidate.
Candidates should send their Applications directly to “The Principal” at: email@example.com with reference “Physics Vacancy”.
All applications must include:
- A letter detailing what each candidate believes he/she can bring to the role, When writing your support statement, please refer to the job description and person specification provided.
- An up to date curriculum vitae with the full contact details of three referees. Please note that one referee must be the Candidate s most recent headteacher.
- A recent passport Sized photograph.