Location: Lasu-Iba, Lagos
- The position is charged with professional care for Infants, Toddlers.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- Must have training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships with infants, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children
- Be well spoken and articulate
- Bring an unwavering commitment to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and the school;
- Have the ability to engage and inspire pupils and build excellent relationships
- Have a relentless obsession about developing their own standards of teaching and learning to enable them to deliver excellent student outcomes;
- Be a committed team player;
- Be committed to our ethos of high expectations and no excuses;
- Must be highly conversant with montessori curriculum
- Minimum of NCE
- Minimum of NCE, possession of relevant certification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience in similar position and requisite leadership skills.
Attractive and Negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position interested in as the subject of the mail.