Creative Art: Job Describtion
- Plan and prepare an art curriculum to meet the needs and interests of the students
- develop age level instructional strategies to achieve the art curriculum goals
- demonstrate and assist students to use different techniques and media to develop art works aligned to their artistic abilities
- provide instruction that encourages students to understand and appreciate art
- encourage students to express their own personalities and thoughts through the creative process
- assess and evaluate student’s performance on a regular basis
- prepare progress reports
- provide feedback to relevant stakeholders about each student’s progress
- create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and is age level.
- set and maintain acceptable standards of classroom behavior to establish an orderly learning environment
- show students how to properly use and care for materials, tools and equipment
- monitor and maintain classroom inventory
- plan and present art displays
Music: Job Description
- planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils’ needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils/students.
- Teach music courses to students/pupils including voice, tone, tempo and rhythm skills.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Train, rehearse and lead students in school and community musical programs.
- Conduct music classes according in line with the rules and regulations established by Board of education.
- Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students.
- Collaborate with school administration/management in setting up an effective musical programs for civic functions and school productions.
- Understand potentials and skills of each student and guide individual student according to their skills.
- Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment during group rehearsals, practices, and performances.
- Candidates must possess a first degree in Music.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders is a big plus.
- A minimum of 3 years (post-Nysc) music teaching experience in a reputable instituition.
- Must have taught in a school as a Music Teacher
- Must be able to play atleast 4 (four) musical instrument and majorly a keyboard.
- Must be well versed in Music.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested candidates should go to or send a copy of their resume to email@example.com stating the role as the subject.