August 3, 2019
British Preparatory School in need of Mathematics Teacher.
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Mathematics teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
- Preferably minimum of 2 years teaching experience teaching Mathematics.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of a B.Ed/B.Sc. in Mathematics or related subjects. Additional PGDE in Education will be an advantage. Good artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- An experience of British curriculum is an added advantage.
- Must be highly computer literate. Fluent in Microsoft office package. Knowledge of CorelDRAW is desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.