Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Teaching courses in the discipline area
- Develops and designs curriculum plans to foster student learning, stimulate class discussions, and ensures student engagement
- Collaborates and supports colleagues regarding research interests, and co-curricular activities
- Evaluation of Student Learning:
- Establish meaningful student learning outcomes for courses/programs
- Develop and explain methods that fairly measure student progress toward student learning outcomes.
- Evaluate student performance fairly and consistently and return student work promptly to promote maximum learning.
- Managing and supervising: Oversee the day-to-day operations and activities of workers and ensure they understand their duties and have the resources to meet goals and targets set for them. Allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Financial management: Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company and government policies.
- Human resource activities: Increase company’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining unit heads, communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities where possible.
- Research and Development: Carry out regular research pertaining to the industry and Develop strategic plans for success, make recommendations to improve standards. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Coordinating: Co-ordinating activities between departments daily by establishing procurement, administrative, financial, production, sales and marketing plans, policies and practices in line with company objectives.
- Plans, Meetings, Reports and Feedback: Weekly meetings, planning and rendering daily feedback and detailed written reports on the daily activities of all departments of the company
- Represent company: Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Quality control: Ensure company lives up to it’s brand image in delivery products and services at all times and on all platforms.
- Targets: Ensure all financial and company targets are met by all staff and in all departments.
- Miscellaneous: All other duties as will be reasonably requested of you.
- The candidates should have a Degree/HND in related field. Industrial experience will be of higher advantage.
- Age: Not less than 40 years old.
- Year of Experience: 10 years minimum work experience in school administrative position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Corporate Headfitters Limited career website on docs.google.com