May 18, 2019
Corporate Headfitters Limited in need of School Facilitator.
- Corporate Headfitters Ltd is looking for result-driven individuals to fill the position of a Facilitator for its fashion school.
- Organize and coordinate training session to equip trainees with the key knowledge and skills on pattern making, garment and tailoring skills.
- Schedule and prepare necessary training materials for training session.
- Training content development and reviewing delivery methods on a regular basis such as period plans and sessions.
- Provide adequate practical sessions and skills on garment making/tailoring to the students in line with the provision of the course content.
- Provide guidance, counselling and feedback to the trainees
- Conduct 5 days weekly training and weekend training where necessary
- Evaluate trainees regularly with continuous assessment test, practical and other recommended method of evaluation
- Prepare and submit weekly/Monthly trainees progress report to the manager
- Train participants on use of tools and maintenance/ repairs of equipment
- Teach trainees the different types and uses of accessories in garment making
Required Skills and Experience
- A Diploma/Advanced Certificate of Fashion Designing in a registered fashion establishment
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in fashion design/training outlet
- A proven ability to train students on tailoring
- Experience in skills training and workshop facilitator
- Excellence communication skills
- Computer proficiency.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Corporate Headfitters Limited career website on docs.google.com to apply