September 9, 2020
Educational Outreach Associate(Remote)
- This position will focus on expanding institutional service by introducing our programs and services to students, families and schools to enable increased access to our training & tutorial services
- This is a remote function and will not require a commute to an office.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for introducing, establishing and developing relationships with students, families and institutions that facilitate the uptake of our services
- The ultimate goal of this effort is a partnership with the target school, where relevant.
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all of the following:
- HND qualification
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing the outreach effort.
- Outstanding knowledge of our programs and services and how they support the needs of families and the mission of other educational institutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Ability to interpret technical information and to summarize that information.
- Ability to confer with coworkers to determine needed actions.
- Clear interest in education as a vector for personal improvement and communal development, and a curiosity about the world at large.
- Prior experience in an educational establishment would be considered as a plus.
- Access to reliable broadband internet connectivity and a functioning laptop or desktop to enable effective operation.
- Space from which to operate daily, free of distraction or intrusion.
Method of Application.
Interested and qualified candidates must send ALL of the following below to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail:
- A Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position.
- A current Resume.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive
- Applicants will be interviewed soon thereafter the deadline.