Location: Enugu state
Method of Application
Applicants should send enclose copies of his/her credentials, curriculum vitae, evidence of age and Local Government Identification Letter. Each application should be addressed/submitted to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board,
WAEC Bus Stop, Upper Presidential Road,
Through the e-mail address: email@example.com
- All applicants are to specify the name of the Primary School in which they wish to teach.
- Multiple applications will lead to outright disqualification
- Written examinations will take place in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters of the state on the 5th of June, 2019 at 9:00am. All applicants are required to come with their identification cards to the venue of the examinations
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews which will also take place on the 19th of June, 2019 in all the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters at 9:00am
- Late submission of applications will not be entertained.