- Teaching assistants play a vital role in schools, it is a great way to experience life in the classroom before deciding to train to be a teacher. Teaching assistants are responsible for providing a handson role in helping children learn in both a oneonone settling or in groups.
Qualifications & Experience
- Primary Teaching Assistants: Bachelor’s Degree and a recognized teaching certification.
- Applicants should have a 0-2 years work experience in teaching or education; experience in British curriculum is desirable.
- Effective use of basic technology computer, photocopier etc; Effective use of Microsoft Word, Excel and any other appropriate software.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Classroom management skills
- Ability to build good relationships with adults and children
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion and love for working with children and the ability to manage groups of pupils
- Ability to manage difficult behavior effectively
- Flexibility and creativity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Kennedy@eoutsource.net Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.