Our client group of Schools offers the EYFS and National Curriculum for England. They are known for exceptional standards in and out of the classroom, and set within an inspiring learning environment; they aim to provide students with the skills and attitudes to own and drive their learning and opportunities to apply it to effect positive change as lifelong learners and achievers.
They currently have an opening for a School Administrator in Abuja
The ideal candidate is:
- Responsible for overseeing all administrative duties of the school; this includes supervision of all administration staff, ensuring the school premises runs smoothly, and building a rapport with current and prospective parents.
- The School Administrator will provide leadership and direction that represents a consistent and effective model of integrity, excellence, collaboration and accountability in line with the vision and mission of the schools.
- The school administrator needs to be a leader, organized, and committed to the job.
- Post Graduate qualification in an appropriate discipline (for e.g. Education leadership or Administration etc.) is preferred
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Professional certification from relevant reputable certifying body.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.