As our Early Years Educators, you will be required to work with children between the ages of 3 months to 5 years
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- A degree in Early Childhood Education plus a diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education
- Must have experience of EYFS curriculum with a minimum of 2 years verifiable teaching experience with this age group
- Experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, a good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written and spoken) along with good reading and numeracy skills
- Good level of computer literacy is also a must
- You must be based in Ibadan
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org