Location: Pankshin, Plateau State
Start Date: 27th October, 2019.
- Interested candidates for the post must demonstrate evidence of strong administrative leadership and creativity in policy formulation and interpretation, good human relations and positive managerial attitudes.
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College.
- The successful candidate would be expected to provide the required professional administrative leadership for the College in the day to day administration of the Registry, function as secretary to the Governing Council, Academic Board among others, responsible for keeping all records in the College and Issue Certificate of Service, Students Results and Transcripts.
- Candidates should possess a good Degree in any of the Social Sciences/Arts subjects with at least 21 years cognate experience; or Masters Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 18 years cognate experience or a Doctorate Degree with at least 15 years cognate experience.
- Candidates must be a registered member of a professional administrative body and evidence of attendance of Continuous Mandatory Professional Development course is required.
- Candidates must be on the rank of Deputy Registrar with at least three (3) years experience as a Deputy Registrar.
- Candidates must be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Candidate must not be above 59 years of age.
Terms of Appointment
- Appointment is tenured and a report of medical fitness from a recognized hospital is mandatory.
- The salary attached to the post is in accordance with the special scheme of service and is consolidated.
- Other entitlements are in accordance with current Government policy on such matters.
Method of Applying
Applicants should be submitted in fifteen (15) copies with up-10-date Curriculum Vitae which must include the following information:
- Full name, Surname underlined
- Marital status
- Number of children, indicating the age of each
- Date and place of birth, Local Government Area
- State of Origin
- Geo-political zone
- Current postal address
- Permanent home address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualifications and distinctions with dates
- Membership of professional associations/bodies
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Present employment status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the present employer.
- Date available to assume duty if appointed.
All applications should be forwarded to:
Federal College of Education,
P.M.B. 1027, Pankshin,
In addition, candidates are required to send 3 confidential referee reports on them to the same address stated above before the closing date.