Ref No: 1900000C
Organization: Managing Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute towards the visioning, and anchor the strategic planning, development and rollout of the Foundation and Leadership Schools.
- Spearhead proactive consultations with Line Managers/Business Unit Heads on issues around leadership assessment and development with a view to translating requirements into learning needs and preparing periodic Training Schedules/Plans
- Oversee the day-to-day running (academic and administrative) of the Foundation and Leadership schools bank-wide, which of course includes other FirstBank offshore locations.
- Anchor competency assessments exercises necessary for identifying competency gaps relative to programmes within the Foundation, Management and Leadership Schools
- Preside over periodic course review and new course development processes, with a view to ensure the inclusion of quality learning and teaching methods in the various course/programme structures.
- Lead Vendor Assessment/Engagement processes and actively manage/maintain relationships with External Faculty/Partners for the Foundation (Tier 1 and 2) School and the Leadership School.
- Broker strategic alliances and partnerships with best-in-class Global and Professional Institutions for the purpose of acquiring necessary accreditations and certifications for various Faculty programmes/courses
- Champion the design/development of best-suited training evaluation methods necessary to drive the achievement of the desired learning outcomes (i.e. individual and business outcomes) for various Foundation and Leadership School programmes
- Prepare periodic reports to Management on the business impact of the Foundation and Leadership School training programmes – i.e. reports showing the measure of training effectiveness/ROI
- Suggest necessary improvements/updates to Policies especially on learning/teaching for consideration by the Head, FirstAcademy
- Represent FirstAcademy Faculty I to various internal constituencies including FirstBank Management, Internal Faculty as well as the cross-section of FirstBank Staff
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Social Sciences or Human Resources
- Higher qualification and/or professional certifications in Training and Development and/or Human Resource Management
- Minimum experience – 10 years relevant experience with hands-on experience in Course Design and Development and Programme Facilitation (stand-up training delivery)
Key Competency Requirements
- Banking Industry knowledge
- Competency Assessment/Skills Audit
- Instructional Design Techniques
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Adult Learning
- Training Administration
- Curriculum Planning
- Basic Accounting/Budgeting
- Strong business acumen and customer focus
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- High level consultation and negotiation skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Resourcefulness & Resilience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.