- The Biology Teacher will plan, prepare and deliver instruction in Basic Science to students in JS 1-3 and Biology to students in SS 1-3 in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in every life in relation to Biology and Basic Science.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B. Ed (Biology) or its equivalent is required. Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Biology and Basic Science is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role. Any other experience relating to Biology and Basic Science is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned credentials to the “Human Resources Manager” via: email@example.com and copied to the “Principal” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,