- The Teacher of Physics will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in Senior Secondary 1-3 (SS 3) in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in everyday life in relation to Physics.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B.Ed in Physics or its equivalent is required.
- Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Physics, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role.
- Any other experience relating to Physics is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, CV, scanned copies of their Credentials and three referee report to “Human Resources Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to the “Principal” via: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,