August 3, 2019
Jesuit Memorial College is in need of Basic Technology and Technical Drawing Teacher.
- The Teacher of Basic Technology and Technical Drawing will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the schemes of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need in everyday life in relation to the two subjects.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B. Ed (Technical Drawing) or its equivalent is required. Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Basic Technology and Technical Drawing, is an advantage.
- Experience: At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role. Any other experience relating to Basic Technology and Technical Drawing is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word), scanned Credentials and three referee report to the “Human Resource Manager” via: email@example.com and cc to the “Principal” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu