- Candidate should possess B.A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed)/B.Ed/PGDE from a recognized University accredited by the National
- University Commission or equivalent.
- Candidate must be exposed to administration and management of Early years, Nursery & Primary school with cognate administrative and managerial skills.
- Candidate should be a chartered Teacher, duly registered with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Possession of Masters in Education will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 15 years work experience in educational administration, curriculum development or quality control at least five years of which must be in management positions.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of curriculum usage & application including the Nigerian and British curriculum.
- Ideal candidate should understand how to implement quality assurance for the school while raising standards of all educational services.
- Candidate must be between the age(s) of 40 – 50.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of the dynamics of 21st century learning and teaching.
- Candidate must be pro–active with ability to take initiatives and think `out of the box`
- Candidate must possess’ executive prowess with sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have proven experience in developing and managing relationship with children, parents and staff.
- Candidate must have a valid driver`s licence.
Remuneration: Very attractive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV`s together with a scanned hand written job application letter addressed to this e-mail: email@example.com
Kings Care Universal School,
Plot 136, 1 ( R ) 2 Road,
Kings Care Avenue, CBN Quarters Extension,
FHA Estate, Airport Road, Lugbe.
Lugbe FCT, Abuja.
NOTE: Indicate Your Area Of Interest @ The Right Hand Corner Of Your Application. (Only Qualified Candidates Should Apply!)