Nicole Sinclair Consulting Firm is recruiting for the position of Learning System Specialist.
- Responsible for the management, administration and maintenance of systems/application supporting training.
- Provide ongoing application support, including problem resolution and emergency maintenance when required.
- Providing standardize learning processes, training, and coordinate various implementation activities.
- Build training programmes including coaching and mentoring programs from scratch (from the initial idea through planning, implementation, review and outcomes analysis) .
- Design and expand training and development programmes based clients need.
- Develop and facilitate relevant “in-house” training sessions / programs, including induction programmes for new staff.
- Review training and development needs, identifying and collating training needs and identifying gaps for clients.
- Monitor and evaluate feedback and effectiveness of all learning and development activity.
- Develop training cost and budget for all planned programmes and keep within budgets.
- Approaching client and advertising training courses to fit their requirements.
- Ensuring that every Learning and development intervention includes robust evaluation of the effectiveness and measurement of return of investment
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- B.Sc in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing training programs including coaching and mentoring programs.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and learning management systems
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office programmes
- Sound knowledge of training and development principles and practices.
- Ability to liaise effectively and professionally with clients
- Ability to manage time, set priorities and plan workload to meet objectives
- Attention to detail and good work presentation in all aspects of associated administration.
- Ambitious to learn with a curiosity and appetite for development.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) and customer service skills
go to method of application »