Are you a confident, creative-minded and articulate Education Marketing Cum Sales professional?
As our Education Marketing cum Sales Officer, you will be responsible for the delivery of an outstanding marketing service to contribute to the growth and progression of our school, focusing on promoting our school and helping our target audience evaluate the benefits our school offers their children. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining existing customer satisfaction through face-to-face marketing, networking and social media campaigns across varied platforms in order to maximise results.
You will also add and edit the contents of our website using content management system such as WordPress and manage client campaigns in inbound marketing.
You must be able to speak fluent English as well as have the ability to write effectively for an online audience; having a working knowledge of inbound marketing methodology, content marketing, display advertising, and social media to be successful in this role.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Media or Digital Science is essential.
- Minimum 4 years education marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
- IT skills: It is essential that you have adequate IT skills – being social media, web and tech savvy (experienced with tools and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, Excel, and Microsoft Publisher) is essential.
- Eager and able to learn new things and stay on top of current, ever-changing marketing trends
- Creative and innovative – be able to write copy for marketing materials such as advertisements, brochures, fliers, social media updates etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – have an excellent working knowledge of spelling, punctuation, and grammar rules
- Be highly personable (in-person, phone and email)
- Have boundless self-motivation – be goal oriented, flexible and resilient, yet creative under pressure
Method of Application
To apply, please send an up to date copy of your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ; stating clearly how you meet the above requirements.