We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and organised individual to join our team as a School Operations Coordinator. In this role you will provide operational support to senior management, acting as gatekeeper and right hand manager. This is a demanding role where you will use your communication skills to establish working relationships with senior management, internal and external stakeholders and important school influencers to fulfil the teams’ objectives. Working in a fast paced environment where accuracy and reactiveness is critical, ensuring day to day operational issues are dealt with in an effective and in a timely manner.
- Must hold a degree in Education Management, or related
- The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years previous experience working in a similar role with strong knowledge of school office management and impeccable organisational skills.
- You will be highly professional and confident in dealing with senior management and confidential work
- Proactive and assertive, but diplomatic and discreet where necessary
- Customer-focussed attitude and committed to effective service delivery
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent project planning and management abilities
- Diligent attention to detail with strong time management skills
- You will need to have a passion and commitment to making a difference to children’s lives and will need to be tenacious, confident and have a can do attitude.
- Ability to use initiative and be able to multitask
- Experience with office procedures and accounting skills required
- Must be proficient in MS Office Package to include Publisher with the ability to produce newsletters
- Good self-carriage and excellent leadership capabilities to supervise staff and manage operational functions
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Ability to work independently; problem-solve, analyse issues and create action plans.
- Age must be between 30 and 40 years
- Ability to commute to Idi-Ishin, Jericho, Ibadan
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the school including, but not limited to, the administrative, financial, technical, and front office support services
- Manage the front office as the first point of contact for the school and all services ensuring that school operational and administrative functions are organized efficiently to meet the needs of the school, staff, students and families
- Develop systems within the school to limit time spent on management/operational work
- Facilitate communication between staff and/or parents for the purpose of evaluating situations, solving problems and/or resolving conflicts
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management
- Organise and schedule meetings, prepare meeting agendas and take minutes during meetings as well as participate in such meetings, workshops, seminars and other meetings as needed for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform the functions of the position
- Prepare school financial budgets and reports under the direction of management and work with the Director to maintain same
- Prepare and deliver weekly reports to management
- Provide administrative support to senior management and manage diaries and schedules
- Manage all contractual and related arrangements with regards to security, supplies, cleaning etc, including quality control of contractors’ work
- Administer and supervise the maintenance of the physical facilities.
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
- Maintain social media presence, organise media appearances and events
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Manage school supplies and stock efficiently
- Handle HR and recruitment duties, including on-boarding new staff members and training new employees where necessary
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates meeting the above criteria should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com ” firstname.lastname@example.org