Nashville School is a newly established International Secondary school in Lekki Phase II, Lagos. Our vision is to raise excellent students and we need excellent minds to achieve this task. Below are the available job positions.
Minimum: A good honours degree in Business Education/Administration/Economics/Public Administration/Education Management (e.g B.A. Ed, B.Sc.Ed. etc) with one (1) year post qualification Experience.
Additional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Handling relations with parents, students, employers, and the community.
- Managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed.
- Overseeing record-keeping.
- Managing student services such as guidance programs.
- Training, supervising, and motivating department including teachers and auxiliary staff.
- Working on committees including academic boards, governing bodies and task groups.
- Assisting with recruitment, public or alumni relations and marketing activities.
- Providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers.
- Drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries and complaints procedures.
- Maintaining high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures.
- Contributing to policy and planning
- Purchasing goods and equipment, as required, and processing invoices.
- Liaising with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students.
- Organizing and facilitating a variety of educational or social activities.
Method of Application
Detailed Application should include copies of applicant’s credentials (O’Level Result inclusive).
Application could EITHER be sent online or by post, or both:
EMAIL SUBJECT: NASHVILLE, followed by POST APPLIED FOR
ADDRESS: P. O. Box 4504, Surulere, Lagos
· Curriculum Vitae should be sent in the following order.
- Name in Full with surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institution)
- Statement of Experience including all former and present position
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and telephone number of three (3) referees
- 1Telephone and email address (SELF)
Candidates should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira only (N50.00) stamp on each. All physical applications with credentials should be addressed to:
P. O. Box 4504, Surulere, Lagos
Applicants should indicate on the envelopes containing their applications the positions applied.