Nashville School is a newly established International Secondary school in Lekki Phase II, Lagos. Our vision is to raise excellent students and we need excellent minds to achieve this task. Below are the available job positions.
Minimum: A good honours in Education (e.g B.A. Ed, B.Sc.Ed. etc) with minimum of second class upper division and 10 years post qualification experience.
Additional qualification or IGCSE and IB Curriculum background will be an advantage
- Work closely with the principal on a daily basis to ensure the smooth overall operation of the school.
- Support committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
- Teaching classes, developing rapport with the students, handling discipline issues and filling in for the principal when required.
- Resolving conflicts between students, teachers, principal and parents or combinations of conflicts between various individuals.
- Assisting in regular teacher evaluations, assisting in providing guidance to staff and students, and encouraging a positive climate in the school.
- Directing assemblies and other special gatherings of students for events throughout the year.
- Developing emergency response plans for schools as required by state and federal education agencies. Filing reports and updating as required.
- Record keeping as required through the use of various logs, tracking records, computer programs, inter or intranet software or other program
GENERAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ALL JOB POST
- I.C.T Skills – MSWORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT
- Internet proficiency, active with using modern tools e.g, social media
- Excellent at written and oral communication as well as presentation
- Passionate about connecting with teachers and students
Method of Application
Detailed Application should include copies of applicant’s credentials (O’Level Result inclusive).
Application could EITHER be sent online or by post, or both:
EMAIL SUBJECT: NASHVILLE, followed by POST APPLIED FOR
ADDRESS: P. O. Box 4504, Surulere, Lagos
· Curriculum Vitae should be sent in the following order.
- Name in Full with surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institution)
- Statement of Experience including all former and present position
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and telephone number of three (3) referees
- 1Telephone and email address (SELF)
Candidates should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira only (N50.00) stamp on each. All physical applications with credentials should be addressed to:
P. O. Box 4504, Surulere, Lagos
Applicants should indicate on the envelopes containing their applications the positions applied.