Location: Delta state
Applicants are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the teaching position for the departments listed below:
- Department of Marine Engineering
- Department of Nautical Science
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree from a recognised University with at least 6 years post-doctoral teaching, research and administrative experience in a University.
- Candidates must evidence of scholarly publications in local, national and international reputable academic journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of exclusion where applicable.
- Computer literate is required
Condition of Service
Salary, Allowances and other conditions of service attached to this position is the same as the approved salary structure for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should are required to forward fifteen (15) copies each of the following documents:
- Typed Applications
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Credentials
The Curriculum Vitae should, among the other information include the following in this order:
- Position applied for
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/e-mail address
- Marital Status
- Number of ages of Children (if any)
- Educational qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional qualifications obtained with Dates
- Working experience including full details of former and present post(s)
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service to the nation and immediate community where applicable
- Honors, Award and Distinctions
- Extra-curriculum Activities
- Names and address of three (3) referees (one of whom must be your current or immediate past employer).
All Applications and supporting documents should be sent to:
Nigerian Maritime University,
Okerenkoko, Kurutie Campus,
Warri South Local Government Area,
- All applications and supporting documents should be forwarded in sealed envelope. The position applied for should clearly be indicated on the left hand corner of the envelope.
- Candidates should also request their referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, directly to the Registrar of the university
- The Referees should also be informed to indicate the names of the candidates and the position and department applied for, on the left hand corner of the envelopes.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.