- The instructor is responsible for the coordination, planning, preparation, presentation, and evaluation of classroom instruction and related activities. The instructor is responsible for performing assigned duties during the day, evening, or weekend in the Centre as assigned.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
At a minimum, the essential functions of the instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the day, evening, or on weekends in the Center
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components, has appropriate content and pedagogy, and maintains currency
- To recommend textbooks and other instructional materials including classroom and laboratory equipment to Centre Academic Head
- To keep students informed about their progress through the prompt grading of papers and other work;
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with school policy;
- To ensure that assigned classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the center
- To participate in program and curriculum review and development and student learning outcomes initiatives
- To organize each course taught into an effective instrument of learning
- To study and utilize students’ learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum of one to two year experience in similar fields
- Must possess strong knowledge of CSS, HTML, 2D, 3D modeling
- Strong Knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign, CorelDRAW, Digital marketing is an added advantage
- Candidate must reside within Ikorodu Axis, Lagos state.
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional control and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
- Positive attitude with great customer service skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.