- Overall, this position is responsible for understanding the needs of prospective clients, promoting and selling courses to prospective clients.
- The ideal candidate will offer guidance to clients towards choosing suitable IT courses.
- Provide accurate information of our services to clients
- Promote and Sell courses to clients
- Collaborate with faculties, and center head to identify, define, and meet student career planning and placement needs, goals, and objectives
- Resolve complaints of clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain positive relationships with clients/customers
- Ensure sales target are met
- Attend to inquiries and update inquiry data daily
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any relevant field
- Candidate should reside around Lekki /Ajah Axis or its environs
- 1-2 years’ experience preferably in sales, marketing or related fields
- Basic knowledge of IT courses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficient in the use Microsoft office
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach
- Friendly demeanour and good persuasive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.