We are seeking to appoint a Part-Time Primary ICT and Computing Teacher to join our successful teaching team, teaching across Nursery and Key Stage 1.
If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate individual who can inspire students; one who has excellent subject knowledge and the ability to make learning exciting, then, we would like to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, you MUST have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in ICT/Computing
- A minimum of two years classroom teaching experience
- Knowledge of the British curriculum
- Specialism within the subjects of Computing and ICT
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels
- Evidence of recent relevant training
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver creative and inspiring lessons
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad balanced, relevant and differentiated Computing curriculum for pupils
- Plan and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
- Teach consistently high quality lessons
- To raise the profile of Computing across the school
- Be a role model for pupils, inspiring them to be actively interested in Computing
- To complete the relevant documentation to assist in the assessment of pupils.
- To support the Head of school with the maintenance of the school’s website and regularly updating the website content.
- Effective experience of lesson planning, assessing, record keeping and reporting
Method of Application
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org