Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Ibadan-Oyo
- Build and maintain strong and consistent relationships with local institutions
- Managing the day to day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy and planning for PFL and IDEAS.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Performance Indicators:
- To help counsellor meet or exceed agreed targets by customer/brand and account penetration within territory
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs.
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Develop and manage local partner & agency relationships.
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Manage daily administrative tasks.
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- Follow up on a list of leads.
- Place phone calls to potential leads.
- Retain customers through relationship building and continuous interaction.
- Establish contacts with prospective & current customers.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing as well as new customers in person and via telephone calls.
- To generate quality leads that result in sales.
- Build and grow a pipeline of prospects in new business and generating qualified prospects.
- generate new leads and new sales by effectively targeting customer segments with relevant messaging
- Collating material and editing copy for our client institutions, PFL staff and student monthly e-newsletter, circuited to internal and external audiences
- Updating PFL’s social Media accounts
- Updating information about PFL on external websites and directories
- Creating fresh and up-to-date web content, to pass to the Business Development Manager and Graphic Design Officer as necessary
- Providing ideas and input into the development of new e-marketing materials
Marketing Collateral and Publicity Material:
- Writing marketing content for marketing activities, with help from other key staff;
- sourcing student testimonials;
- liaising with in-house and external designers for all production issues.
- Preparing marketing collateral for PFL activities, working with the Business Development Manager and Graphic Design Officer
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for indirect marketing, recruitment events and conferences
- Coordinating and writing PFL entries into relevant client institution prospectuses – both hard copy and online
- Assisting the Business Development Manager in compiling media plans
- Responsible for PFL’s publicity stands and other event support material – ordering new stock as required and ensuring the supply of stock to events
- Selection and ordering of promotional merchandise for exhibitions and for use as corporate gifts.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list.
- Create email databases for lead generation.
- Liaise with Senior Management Team to request and collate information for in-house publications
- Proactive searching out information for PR purposes and writing press releases
- Liaison with, and providing information to, the media and arranging interviews with members of staff where necessary
- Maintaining a photo library and arranging external photo shoots and filming with placement PFL, students and client institutions as well as in-house photo shoots with members of staff
- Updating PFL’s PR notice boards
Advertising (Printed Media, Outdoor and New Media):
- Support the Business Development Manager in booking and tracking advertising for PFL as required.
- Creative input into new advertising campaigns.
- Liaison with PFL’s advertising agency, designers and printers (in-house and external)
- Assistance with proofreading, copy writing, editing copy and information collection.
Exhibitions and Recruitment Visits:
- Coordinate PFL’s presence at exhibitions both nationally and internationally
- Coordinate PFL’s presence at exhibitions. BDE will work only locally for respective branch
- Represent and promote PFL at national and international exhibitions and providing market analysis post event
- Represent and promote PFL at local exhibitions and providing market analysis post event. BDE will work only locally for assigned branch
- Managing the supply of literature to the Senior management team and collating and dispatching literature and other display material to exhibition venues.
- Ensuring prompt follow-up by Customer Services of exhibition enquiries and leads.
In-House Induction Day:
- Marketing support for Induction days for new members of staff
Market Analysis and Planning:
- Input into PFL’s marketing plans
- Gathering market intelligence and working with the Business Development Manager to analyse results in relation to PFL’s marketing plans.
- Supporting the Business Development Manager in planning, researching and coordinating PFL’s recruitment
- Gathering information on competitors to PFL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business. International degree preferred but locally obtained degree is acceptable.
- Professional Experience
- Experience in sales and marketing or related field.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Good knowledge of relevant computer software
- An excellent communicator having superior people skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Relevant industry knowledge is preferred
- Relevant job experience is a plus
- Strong and confident communicator in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Personally presentable
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- Be updated with business related market intelligence reports.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com