Location: Ede, Osun
- Applicants should possess a Ph.D from a reputable University with specialisation in the discipline applied for.
- Evidence of academic leadership in terms of substantial scholarly publications in reputable journals in relevant field of study, project design and monitoring, administrative experience etc. with at least 7 years of post qualification, full-time relevant teaching and research experience.
- Computer literacy is a requirement for this position.
Conditions of Service
In addition to the conditions of service obtainable in similar institutions of higher learning, Redeemer’s University offers an enhanced remuneration package designed to attract high quality candidates committed to achieving its vision.
Department: Computer Science Application Link
Department: Biological Sciences (Environmental Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Genomics) Application Link
Department: Physical Sciences Application Link
Department: Anatomy Application Link
Department: Nursing Application Link
Department: Economics & Business Studies Economics (Energy Economics, Econometrics, Trade and Industrial Economics) Application Link
Department: Law Application Link’s
Method of Application
In addition, candidates should submit 15 type-written copies of application with detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials and supporting documentation. The CV should be presented in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status/ Number and Ages of Children
- Postal/Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Post Desired
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Post-Graduate Supervision
- Current Position and Date Of Last Promotion/Appointment/Regrading
- Current Salary and Status/Grade Level
- Research Activities
- Attraction of Research Grants
- Postgraduate Supervision
- Major Academic-Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
- Important Learned Conferences/ Workshops/ Courses Attended With Details on Paper Presentation
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of 3 referees (one of whom must be in candidate’s field of study). Referees should be requested to forward their reports directly to the “Registrar” of the University at: firstname.lastname@example.org ” target=”_blank”>email@example.com in pdf.
- Proposed date of availability for duty if selected.
Applications and supporting documents are to be forwarded or hand delivered to:
P.M.B. 230, Ede,