- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one’s students.
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.A/B.Ed in English Language or any related field
- Applicants must possess good communication skill and must be computer literate.
- Applicant must be ready to work as part of a fast paced academic team, working towards achieving academic excellence at a global level
- Applicants should have at least 3 years experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com