Location: Ajase-Ipo, Kwara State
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree in Library Science/Library Information Science Technology or a related field and must be fully registered with the relevant professional body with 15 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Experience in an equivalent position in a higher education institution (preferably a vocational and technical College) will be an advantage.
- Registered membership with The Librarians Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN) will also be a stand-out advantage.
- IVTEC is an equal opportunity employer seeking talented people locally and internationally who can make an impact beyond their own achievements. Our employees are very well looked after, with competitive salary packages. Additional incentives and fringe benefits beyond the advertised salary levels may be provided to successful candidates.
- All external candidates must be prepared to furnish evidence of salary history. Internal candidates must have been on a salary level and title preceding the position for which they are applying for at least one year and must have received a satisfactory performance appraisal.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward five (5) copies each of their typewritten Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae giving details in the following order:
- Post desired
- Full Name with Surname underlined,
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of origin
- Permanent Address, Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address, Mobile Phone Number(s)
- Marital Status, Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institution(s) attended with dates
- Previous Employer(s) and Post(s) held with dates
- Present Employer
- Post and Salary (evidence of salary will be demanded at the interview)
- Name of three (3) Referees: Employer, Educational and Personal
- Normal signature.
All Applications are to be forwarded under confidential cover in a sealed envelope addressed to:
International Vocational, Technical and Entrepreneurship College (IVTEC), Offa Road,
P.M.B. 1005, Ajase-Ipo,
In addition, electronic version of the candidate’s application materials are to be emailed to: HR@ivtec.edu.ng