Job Type: Part-time (Saturdays only)
- We are looking for a Product Design specialist who has a passion for Technology and who is a dynamic, inspirational and creative teacher to join our team. We’re expanding our UI/UX Product Design Instructor force to meet the growing demand for our training programs.
- We are searching for a Product Design Teacher who is currently searching for a fresh challenge in a new environment. Or perhaps you are a graduate with a passion for product design and wishes to dip your toes into teaching? If you have a real passion to inspire students, then this role is for you.
- This role would see you teaching elements.
- Plan, deliver and run product design and graphics lessons for students
- Manage learners Product Design skill-development and ensure their job-readiness
- Instruction of the academy courses following the course outline
- Develop the design and technology curriculum
- Produce engaging experiences for students to be able to produce sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints, and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Contribute to a design course that has user experience at its core
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and relevant mobile design work that you’re proud to share with us.
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in an agile team.
- Have a strong passion for teaching
- The successful candidate should also be able to demonstrate an impressive portfolio of work and/or professional creative practice.
- Experience: 2 – 3 years.
N10,000 per Saturday.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org