- The occupier of the Dr. Mike Adenuga (Jnr.) Professorial Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies shall be expected to teach and supervise existing or newly designed courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in Entrepreneurship and carry out research in any specialized area of Entrepreneurship.
- He/She shall deliver, from time to time, Public Lectures in Entrepreneurship to stimulate and enhance Industry/Academia cooperation through the use of research findings in Entrepreneurship.
- In addition to the regular public lectures, the occupier of the Dr. Mike Adenuga (Jnr.) Professorial Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies must deliver a Special Annual Lecture.
- He/She must also deliver a Special Terminal Public Lecture on his/her accomplishments at the end of the tenure.
- The successful applicant on being appointed, would be addressed as Dr. Mike Adenuga (Jnr.) Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.
Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates must possess:
- A good first degree and a Ph.D in Entrepreneurship or Business Administration (specialization in Entrepreneurship) from a reputable University.
- Not less than ten (10) years of teaching and research experience from the date of appointment as Lecturer II in a University.
- Must have been an Associate Professor for at least three (3) years or Senior Lecturer for at least six (6) years at the time of application.
- An impeccable record of teaching and Continuing Research in Entrepreneurship.
- Administrative and academic leadership skills as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
- He/She must be of proven integrity.
- Appreciable evidence of Scholarly publications in reputable national and international journals
- The Chair has a tenure of two years in the first instance and may be renewed for another two years.
Conditions of Service
- As contained in the University of Lagos Conditions of Service governing Senior Staff.
- An enhanced basic salary package CONUASS 7 (Salary range: N2,485,099.00 – N3,209,140.00) + 20% mark-up per annum.
Other perquisites include:
- Transport (car and driver)
- Research Allowance
- Journal Allowance
- Learned Society subscription allowance
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.