April 6, 2019
Virtual Staffing in need of I.T Academy Instructor.
Our client is a franchise holder for a Computer Education company in Victoria Island, Lagos.
The company has a legacy of over 31 years in I.T. education, with presence in more than 40 countries & has trained millions of individuals in more than 1,305 training centers worldwide.
They currently have a vacancy for the position of AN I.T ACADEMY INSTRUCTOR
- Conduct Class Room & Lab sessions, provide on-to-one guidance & counseling to the learners
- Provide timely feedback to learners on their assignment, internals & projects, thereby ensuring Implementation of Quality System for delivery of training at the center.
- Ensure Optimum utilization of center resources, by proper scheduling & Ensure conduct of sessions of batch (es) as per norm & delivery processes.
- Ensure self & team members are skill certified and competent for conducting the batches.
- Ensure smooth conduct of examinations and timely assessment of answer scripts. – Ensure timely dispatch of reports.
- Achieving student satisfaction level by providing good value for money.
- Ensure the upkeep of infrastructure & Handling related concerns at the center. – Organize student events.
- Identify technical & non-technical training needs of the faculty & deliver training program to meet the training needs.
- Assist enrolment through word of mouth by providing Quality Training. – Support Marketing activities.
- Report on current trends & practices in academics. – Support in the installment fees collection from students.
- Report to the Center Head/Manager on any non-conformance found in the system & take appropriate corrective & preventive measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 2 – 4 years’ relevant experience in the application of Information Technology would be required.
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of system design principles and methodologies.
- Hands on experience in a programming or project management role will be a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of any 3 from the following would be imperative: –
- MS SQL Server 2016, Red Hat Enterprise 7, Java EE 7, Python SDK 3.6.1, Oracle
- Database 12c, Windows Server 2016, .NET FW 4.7., Java SE 8
- The ideal candidate should also possess multi-tasking skills and prioritization skills with a flexible attitude as priorities change.
- Training or teaching experience in the above disciplines would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org