- Conduct Class Room & Lab sessions, provide one-to-one guidance & counselling to the learners
- Provide timely feedback to learners on their assignment, internals & projects, thereby ensuring Implementation of Quality System for delivery of training at the centre.
- Ensure Optimum utilization of centre resources, by proper scheduling & Ensure conduct of sessions of batch (es) as per norm & delivery processes.
- Ensure self & team members are skill certified and competent for conducting the batches.
- Ensure smooth conduct of examinations and timely assessment of answer scripts. – Ensure timely dispatch of reports.
- Achieving student satisfaction level by providing good value for money.
- Ensure the upkeep of infrastructure & Handling related concerns at the centre. – Organize student events.
- Identify technical & non-technical training needs of the faculty & deliver training program to meet the training needs.
- Assist enrolment through word of mouth by providing Quality Training. – Support Marketing activities.
- Report on current trends & practices in academics. – Support in the instalment fees collection from students.
- Report to the Center Head/Manager on any non-conformance found in the system & take appropriate corrective & preventive measures.
- Liaising with Clients – internal & external,
- Manage training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Implement syllabus based effective training programs
- Support the business & build its image by providing Quality
- Education & mentoring to the learners (students).
- Assist in enrolments thru “Word of Mouth” (WOM)
- Achieving Customer Delight by ensuring Quality Education & building “Best Technology Center” Image.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 2 – 4 years’ relevant experience in the application of Information Technology would be required.
Relevant professional qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of system design principles and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in a programming or project management role will be a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of any 3 from the following would be imperative: –
- MS SQL Server 2016, Red Hat Enterprise 7, Java EE 7, Python SDK 3.6.1, Oracle
- Database 12c, Windows Server 2016, .NET FW 4.7., Java SE 8
- The ideal candidate should also possess multi-tasking skills and prioritization skills with a flexible attitude as priorities change.
- Training or teaching experience in the above disciplines would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com