- Applicants should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) from recognized university in the underlisted subject areas
- Possession of higher Degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation would be an added advantage. A minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience is required of all officers.
- Mechanical Subjects: (1) Auto Mechanics, (2)
Auto Mechanical Work: B.Eng./B.Sc./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
- B.Sc./B.Eng./B. Tech. (Electrical/Electronics
Engineering), B.Sc. (Ed.) (Vocational/Industrial Education with Electrical
- Civil Subjects: (1) Woodwork (2) Furniture Making (3)
Education (with Woodwork option)
(English Language and English Literature)
- B.A/B.Ed. French
- B.Sc./B.Ed. Geography
- B.A Hausa/B.A Ed. Hausa,B.A Hausa/Linguistics
- B.A./B.Ed. History
- B.Sc. Business Education (Marketing Option)
- B.Sc Maths/B.Ed (Maths)
- B.Sc/B.Ed in Physics/Geo Physics with
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.A/B.Ed. Arabic
- B.Sc./B.Ed. Biology
- B.Ed Home Economics, B.Sc. Home Economics,
B.Sc. Home Economics
- Desirable Attributes
- Be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- Be self-motivated and able to write good reports; analyse and review research reports; be able to work extra hours with little or no supervision;
- Be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- Possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- Be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants should not be more than forty (40) years of age as at the close of the Advertisement.Salary and Conditions of Service
- The salary paid by the Council is very attractive. Point of entry into the salary scales will depend on qualifications and experience. The successful applicants will enjoy very good remuneration package that is in line with the Councilâ€™s Conditions of Service and will also be assured of full career development within the organisation.Method of Application
- For new users, when the page opens, kindly click the “You are not logged in yet, go to user access verification pager” at the bottom of the page.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by Clicking Here
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” buttonApplication Requirement Summary
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
Interested and qualified? Go to West African Examination Council – WAEC career website on recruitment.waec.com.ng to apply