- Desk review of the existing Formal and Non Formal Education programme curricula in Ebonyi,Enugu, Osun & Oyo states.
- Key informant interviews with the relevant stakeholders at federal and state level including selected relevant development partners as well as Activists.
- Co- facilitate workshops with YNCSD technical staff including but not limited to item selection and condensing, writing, critique and editorial and finalization workshop with key stakeholders at the state level.
- Report on the review of existing formal and non-formal education curricula, which includes detailed recommendations on the next steps and requirement needs for the inclusion.
- implementation of FGM/C and GBV related teaching in state curriculum.
- In collaboration with State Ministries of Education and other development partners, produce a final State-specific curriculum Guideline/Advisory on the inclusion of FGM/C and GBV into the
- education curriculum to be submitted for review and approval by the relevant authority. It is expected that this curriculum is finalized and refined at Regional Stakeholder Meetings to be
- organized by YNCSD in partnership with the Consultant. Furthermore, the successful consultant will lead in the preparation and facilitation of the workshops at the state level.
- Fully developed teacher Guideline and Advisory with clear follow up plan for YNCSD’s further action and knowledge management.
- Compelling evidence of interest in and commitment to the mission of the YNCSD.
- Solid people manager, able to manage and promote inclusive and diverse teams within the organization
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Advanced computer usage skills with proficiency in Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Expertise on gender equality and equity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and engage relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to work well with government agencies and coordinate with other development partners.
- Proficiency in English
- Evidence of ability to deliver on all institutional and technical requirements above.
- Academic training: Master’s degree or higher in education preferably in curriculum design and development especially accelerated education program or any other social science degree.
- Experience: At least five years relevant professional experience developing educational curriculum, including research or similar related topics preferably for accelerated learning programmes.
- Consulting experience: in strategy, research, international development in reputable consulting firms a major plus.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV, Consultancy Proposal including payment rates to
Kelechukwu Nwachukwu – firstname.lastname@example.org