Location: Cross River
- The Governing Council of Steadyflow College of Education (SFCOE) Akparabong – Ikom, Cross River State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Provost
- Candidates for this post must demonstrate evidence of strong Academic and Administrative leadership initiative and creativity in policy formulation, good human relations and positive managerial attributes.
- The main duties of the Provost are as obtained in the Nigerian Colleges of Education.
Qualification & Experience
- A minimum of Master’s Degree in the field of Education from a recognized University;
- Membership of a professional association;
- Not above fifty five (55) years with seven (7) years post qualification experience;
- Proficient in ICT packages;
- Be visionary and a goal getter.
Terms of Appointment
- The appointment for the two posts shall be for a tenure of four (4) years in the first instance, but may be eligible for reappointment for a second and final term of four (4) years based on satisfactory performance.
- Salary/Remunerations are competitive and negotiable and as will be determined from time to time by the Governing Council
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their up-to-date Curriculum Vitae electronically only to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.