Get latest news on West African Examinations Council. We give credible and first hand news.
- 2020 WAEC TIMETABLEThe Federal Government said the exams for subjects common to all English speaking countries of West Africa ( (Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, and Liberia) will commence August 17. And the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) subjects peculiar to Nigeria candidates will be taken from September 5 through September 14, 2020. The Minister of …Read more
- 2020 WAEC: EXIT CLASSES TO REOPEN AUGUST 4TH, 2020 FOR 2020 WAEC PREPARATION.The Federal Ministry of Education has asked all Secondary schools in the country to reopen as from the 4th of August, 2020 for exit classes only. Students will have 2weeks to prepare for 2020 WAEC due to start 17th August, 2020. There was the unanimous decision reached today at a virtual consultative meeting between the Federal …Read more
- WAEC 2020: FG Stops Resumption of Unity SchoolsOlalekan Adetayo, Abuja The Federal Government has put on hold the planned resumption of federal schools. It has also stopped students from participating in the West African Senior School Certificate Examinations earlier scheduled for August 4 to September 5. The Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, disclosed this to State House Correspondents at the end of a meeting of …Read more
- 2020 WAEC Examinations To Commence On August 4 – Education MinisterThe 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) has been scheduled to commence in August. By Akinola Ajibola The Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba, announced this on Monday at the briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 in Abuja. He said, “From the 4th of August to the 5th of September, please take note. …Read more
- WAEC Standard for Physics Alternative to practical III.A standard resistor of resistance 2 Ω is connected in the left gap of the metre bridge and a length l1 of wire W1 is connected across the right gap of the bridge as shown in the diagram above. The balance point B is determined by touching the metre wire with the jockey. The balance length …Read more