Contract Type: 3-4 months consultancy engagement, with a possibility of renewal
- The main purpose is to provide soft skills training to under graduates in the Tertiary Institutions, graduates and corporate clients from the educational and corporate industry in Nigeria, particularly in the areas of soft skills, management skills, hard skills as well as other human relation skills.
- To contribute effectively to the successful learning experience of individuals through high quality teaching and a supportive approach that results in high levels of learner achievement based on client’s needs and objectives.
- Our ideal candidate should have experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development.
- Facilitates day-to-day classes to assist clients in gaining knowledge and soft-skills needed to secure employment
- Must have a committed, professional attitude to training, work in general & managing the client
- Should be able to follow the prescribed curriculum designed to develop the soft skills of students with the support of the Sales Manager
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment for students and corporate clients as the case may be
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness and impact of training programs
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of the training program – actively generate and gather feedback
- Participate in review and interpretation of data analysis for project learning and improvement, and communicates customer feedback back to the Sales Manager
- Demonstrates understanding of Employability skills, teaching materials, and procedures with understanding of various teaching methods
- Deliver designed soft skill training, using relevant training materials such as presentations, workbooks, and other assessment tools.
- Continue to update and revise course content and teaching methodology in order to remain current and relevant
- Ability to customize training content and format to fit client’s objectives
- Use a facilitative training method to engage participants and limit lecture of content
Qualifications / knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Education or in any related field to the specified role.
- Candidates should be able to work independently, be self-directing, have good verbal and written skills, and be available for flexible training hours.
- Certifications as a Soft skills trainer would be an added advantage.
- Must have worked in the corporate sector for a minimum of 4 years.
- Must have a psychological or counselling background.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- High competent facilitation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Professional demeanour and attitude; strong work ethic
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office, especially PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively present ideas in discussion and oral presentations
- Ability to meet deadlines for reports and other required paper work
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Must be comfortable training in a corporate environment with the ability to interact professionally with corporate clients.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of proven experience as a Skilled Trainer.
- Experience in delivering either communication, soft skills, intercultural or interpersonal skills training.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org