Overview of the Role
- The Art teacher is responsible for teaching and using classroom management strategies to motivate pupils through teaching knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering and art history.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Art qualification is required or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a primary school; 2 of which must have been an international school.
- Strong command of English, eloquent and must have good inter-personal skills
- Proven track record with an Art curriculum area
- Ability to work effectively and communicate distinctively with children
- Ability to provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgments about art.
- Ablility to instruct students in proper are and use of tools and equipment.
- Strong ambition, drive and outstanding classroom practitioner with clear understanding of teaching and learning
- Strong passion for teaching and learning Art.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “:Job Title” as the subject of the mail