Overview of the Role
- Primary Teachers are responsible for providing clear directions to students and the general classroom management and standard operational procedure.
Qualifications & Experience
- Primary Teachers: Bachelor’s Degree and a recognized teaching certification.
- Applicants should have at least 2 years’ work experience in teaching or education; experience in British curriculum is desirable.
- Effective use of basic technology- computer, photocopier etc; Effective use of Microsoft Word, Excel and any other appropriate software.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Classroom management skills
- Ability to build good relationships with adults and children
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion and love for working with children and the ability to manage groups of pupils
- Ability to manage difficult behavior effectively
- Flexibility and creativity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “:Job Title” as the subject of the mail