Responsible for identifying the performance, skills, knowledge, information and attitude gaps of a targeted audience.
The ideal candidate will perform the following roles:
- Will serve as a member of the eLearning and team, collaborating with the team in the analysis of user needs, audience, tasks, learning context, and UX leading to the development of a final learning product.
- Design all eLearning course instructional design maps, choreograph module and lesson flows using a variety of instructional strategies designed to create engaging and inspiring eLearning experiences that enhance retention and transfer.
- Develop instructional material, coordinate, write and edit educational content.
- Contribute to storyboarding, and development of e-learning content blended learning solutions.
- Provide content developers and multimedia designers with course instructional design map and interaction templates that utilize existing authoring tools.
- Will evaluate and confirm learning objectives by performing needs assessments.
- Will participate in the development of content using specific curriculum.
- Will interact with subject matter experts in planning and scoping requirements for curriculum
- Synthesize and write course content based on input from subject matter experts.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to collect feedback and integrate into next designs
- Prepare audio and voice over scripts for animations and other multimedia.
- Function in the curriculum development team and independently in the design, development, and testing of instructional.
- Make constant reviews and test newly revised and updated curriculum.
- Will use online project management software to keep track of project tasks.
- Participate in team brainstorming and strategy meetings to help define goals and directions.
- Pedagogy, andragogy.
- Minimum of 3 years in the technology industry.
- BSc degree in education/technology.
- Masters degree in instructional design and/or equivalent degree
- Experience with a Learning Management System, preferably Moodle.
- Competence in the area of distance learning environment( Canvas , Blackboard)
- Knowledge & application of adult learning principles
- Sound knowledge of multimedia formats and knowledge of assistive technologies.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience taking, creating, or administering online asynchronous training.
- Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to research and develop education tools, technologies and best practices that enhance students’ learning outcomes
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask under strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to write strategic learning plans based on provided curriculum
- Ability to design, develop and deliver online and blended learning solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of general system operations as they relate to instructional technology applications.