Location: Ogun State.
- We are seeking for a dynamic and ambitious individual between ages 45 and 55 years to provide the leadership required to move the school to its next phase and help achieve its growth aspirations.
- The Principal will report directly to the Vice-Chancellor of FUNAAB and FUNIS Governing Board. He/She will be responsible for the future direction and success of the school. He/she will need to demonstrate the capacity to provide strong, collaborative educational and administrative leadership and manage the implementation of change.
- The successful candidate must show a capacity to drive quality, well-rounded education that meets the needs of students with a range of abilities and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Other key criteria include:
- Ability to lead and manage the development and performance of staff to improve teaching and learning.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build positive relationships and engage all levels of the school and educational community.
- Ability to plan systems and manage resources effectively and equitably to enhance teaching and learning.
- A high level of personal sensitivity and professional skill in dealing with students, parents, leaching and non-teaching staff, colleague and external stakeholders.
- The candidate should have a University degree in Education.
- Master’s degree in Education Management/Administration will be an advantage
- Must be a seasoned and Certified Teacher (TRCN Registered)
- A minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience which must include a minimum of ten (10) year working experience in Education and at least 7 years experience working as a Vice-Principal or in Administrative capacity, implementing change and securing institutional improvement as a Senior Management position.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- The attributes of integrity, consciousness, adaptability and optimism
- Strong ability to co-ordinate, prioritize and organize workload, take initiative and work under pressure.
- An extensive network of communication in the Nigerian educational industry and be able to articulate clear idea for moving FUNIS to the next level.
Tenure of Appointment
- The tenure of appointment is 5 years only.
FUNICONS 14 (N3,302,203.08 – N4.462,271.04) per annum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Applications with two (2) copies of their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae in the order stated below:
- Name in Full: (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Town and State of Origin
- Local Government
- Senatorial District
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Present Employer
- Present Post and Salary (both level and amount)
- Post Applied for
- Educational Background:
- Educational Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualification (with dates)
- Prizes, Honours, National and international Recognition
- Work Experience
- Special Assignments/Community Service
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra Curricula Activities
Applicants should request their three nominated referees to forward their reports under separate and confidential
cover directly to the ‘Registrar’ through the below address.
All Applications should be sent to:
Federal University of Agriculture,
P.M.B. 2240, Abeokuta,