- This position is responsible for understanding the needs of prospective clients and offering guidance towards choosing suitable IT courses.
- Provide accurate information of our services to clients
- Sell courses to clients
- Collaborate with faculty, center head, and center academic head to identify, define, and meet student career planning and placement needs, goals, and objectives
- Resolve complaints of clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain positive relationships with clients/customers
- Ensure sales target are met
- Attend to inquiries and update inquiry data daily
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any relevant field
- Candidate should reside around Ikeja, Ajah Axis or its environs
- 1-2 years experience preferably in sales, marketing or related fields
- Basic IT knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Proficient in the use Microsoft office
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach
- Friendly demeanour and good persuasive skill.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject.